Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Data gathering and reporting

I need to gather some analysis from various different colleagues on a daily
basis for a period of two weeks.
I am looking for a simple way/format I can use.
I have 4 different fields of required information and up to two criteria per
field.
This information will then need to be analysised and reported.
Have you any suggestions for a professional look and a format that will be
easily to analysis?

Many thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

With just the limited amount of information you gave, we can't supply too
much help. Some general ideas:

1. Don't go crazy with colors. If you choose to color cells, no more than 3.
(Generally used for danger/caution/good)
2. Draw attention to what is important, and only what's important. Not
everything needs to be bold.
3. If information is line-based, consider using cell borders. Makes it
easier to "read across" and follow information.
4. Consider using conditional format on your criteria fields. Fairly simple
to setup, yet provides an added touch of style.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M