Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default enter data simultaneously on multiple worksheets, but NOT same loc

Hi there,

I'm wondering if there is a way to enter data, say in A5 on worksheet 1 and
have the same data show up on worksheet 2 in perhaps D7?

I'm trying to eliminate some steps to a lengthy productivity and dashboard
process for my office.

Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

try this in the target cell in Sheet2 D7

=Sheet1!A5

the keystroke are :

go to the target cell D7 and type a =
click on the Sheet2's tab
go to the source cell A5
press Enter
the value in A5 of Sheet1 will automatically appear in Sheet2's D7

--
Hope this is helpful

Appreciate that you provide your feedback by clicking the Yes button below
if this post have helped you.

Thank You

cheers, francis

"AngelDDI" wrote:

Hi there,

I'm wondering if there is a way to enter data, say in A5 on worksheet 1 and
have the same data show up on worksheet 2 in perhaps D7?

I'm trying to eliminate some steps to a lengthy productivity and dashboard
process for my office.

Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In sheet 2 click in D7 and type = to start the formula, then go to sheet 1
and click in A5.
Accept the formula.
--
David Biddulph