Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Need a formula for time conversion

I need a formula that will convert length of time from a 60 minute base to a
decimal using tenths (2 decimal places).

For example: 59 minutes is reported as :59, but I need that to be converted
to 0.98

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you're entering a whole number: