Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I display text when a cell value is 0 for accounting?

I am using Office Exel 2007 and I am having trouble getting the data to
display the way I want it to by using the IF function to test the cell. My
situation is as follows

I have cell C25 Formatted for accounting and the value is $0.00. Currnetly,
the value in the cell is shown as " $ - ". Instead of showing this I want
to do something like the example as follows:

If the dollar amount in C25 is equal to 0, then display "PAID" in bold
letters with geen fill, If the dollar amount in C25 is equal to or greather
than $5.00, then I want the dollar amount to be displayed.

How can I make this happen?
Please reply ASAP.

Thank you,
--