Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Auto insert a comment box.

I am trying to find a way where I can have excel Insert a comment box
automatically.

For example:
I have a data sheet and every time I need to insert a new row, I then need
to insert a comment box in every cell. Instead of copying and pasting, is
there a way to make excel auto populate the comment box when I insert a new
column?

If so, how or is there a macro that I can use?

Thanks.