Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Need help comparing data in two columns

I have data on the first tab that includes a unique ID #. I have a list of
ID#'s on a fourth tab that I'm trying to compare to list on first tab to let
me know "Yes" this ID is included from fourth tab or "No" Can anyone help?
Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

=IF(COUNTIF(Sheet4!A$1:A$100,A1),"Yes","No")

I entered this formula on the first sheet in cell B1. Copy it down as needed.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire