Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default sumproduct using criteria from multiple columns in a separate wksh

I have been using an array that all of the sudden I can't get to work at
all. I am working with 2 worksheets (with data queries). Where the product
code and Plant matches in both worksheets, I want to add the sum of cases
from wksht B to wksht A. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? My
formula looks like this

=SUMPRODUCT(('[Production Data-Inv Report.xls]PRODUCTION
DATA'!$C$2:$C$1000=B6)*('[Production Data-Inv Report.xls]PRODUCTION
DATA'!$G$2:$G$1000=E6)*('[Production Data-Inv Report.xls]PRODUCTION
DATA'!$D$2:$D$1000))

Where '[Production Data-Inv Report.xls]PRODUCTION DATA' equals wksht B.
Right now I am getting a 0 in every cell.

if

WKSHT "A"
B E L
Prod Code Plant On Order