Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Using IF

I'm trying to compare one column to another using the IF function. However,
My problem is that I'm trying to compare data that might not be in the same
row. For example, date 555 might be on row 15 in column A but row 593 in
column B. Is there a formula that will allow me to compare these two columns
and then delete or indicate that there is a match?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You could use conditional formatting e.g.
=COUNTIF($B:$B,A1)0
Check the Help file for more information

--
mdmackillop
mdmackillop's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=113