Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Condition formats have $ sign problem copying

My 2 cell conditional format works perfect, They are in O6,O7 not merged but
I covered both for the conditionals.

But I can't copy a 4 cell copy and Paste special down the column , I think
because the $ signs are in the conditionals.

I'm not sure why they are there, but I know if I remove the $ sign for the
copy paste special or paste, My conditionals Split colors or remain on color
and Thats not what I want.

What I have works, but I can't copy it.

Formula in O7 is:
=IF(COUNT(D7:N7)0,SUM(D7:N7),"")

Conditional formulas in O6,O7

=AND(O$7<"",O$7<=0) Green
=AND(O$7<"",O$7=1) Red

I wanted cells until data appeared.

All works fine, cept.

I can not copy it down some 800 lines thru O871
I have text every 4th line.

IS there a way to copy this down and have he cell numbers change with it, an
keep the integrity of the Formula and the conditionals?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Perhaps adding a 3rd conditional format, but put it in condition1 so that it
is checked first to see if the cell has text in it.

=ISTEXT(0$7)

If the cell has text in it, the conditional colors you set (if any) will
activate, but condtions 2 and 3 won't ever activate on text cells.

--
"Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist." -- JB

Your feedback is appreciated, click YES if this post helped you.