Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default copying a cell that has been formatted to cell with conditionals

My cell D7 is perfect.

I had to clear the cell D7,because above it were dates (don't ask me why,)
D7 assumed I wanted a format date or date/number in D7 instead of the
difference.

So I fcleared it and format cell general
then
D7 formula =D6-D5 (perfect)

Added 3 conditionals (perfect color shadeing)

If I try and copy D7 tp E7:N7. It reverts back to dates/or date3's rathr
than a general cell that subtacts the two dates.

Is there a way to make a true copy of D7, with general cell, formula + the 3
conditionals without ahving to do each on.

;ie d5 is 01/01/09
d6 is 01/10/09

d7 is 9 it is a formatted general cell, not a date, has 6-5 and 3
conditionals

Can I copy all that to E7:N7?

Thanks once again?

so
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Mark;215562 Wrote:
[...]

Does Copy - Paste Special - Check " value and number formats" - OK
answer your question?

--
Pecoflyer

Cheers -
*'Membership is free' (http://www.thecodecage.com)* & allows file
upload -faster and better answers

*Adding your XL version* to your post helps finding solution faster
Pecoflyer's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=14
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=59201