Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default combining worksheets into one sheet

You can actually make changes to all 1233 sheets at once by grouping them
before making changes.

Click on the first sheet tab, then SHIFT-CLICK on the last sheet tab. All
1233 tabs will now be selected and and changes you make to the sheet onscreen
will be duplicated in all grouped sheets.

Be sure to ungroup them by clicking on at sheet tab when you're done.

--
"Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist." -- JB

Your feedback is appreciated, click YES if this post helped you.

"acremax" wrote:

I have created a new workbook then started uploading data. The data then got
divided into 1,233 seperate sheets. I would like to combine all the data on
to one sheet regardlessof the long scroll time. The reason is when
customizing the columns with different colors and added percentages, I have
to not only do it on one sheet but all 1,233 sheets. If it was all on the
same sheet I would do it just once.