Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Sorting

Below is a portion of a worksheet I am trying to sort and my end result. The
end result I want is sorted by Last name, first name, year (smallest to
largest). I have not been able to get it to sort so the year is in the
correct order!

Brau Lynn 200 2006 Winter
Brau Lynn 300 2006 Summer
Brau Lynn 323 2006 Fall
Brau Lynn 324 2006 Fall
Brau Lynn 420 2007 Winter
Brau Lynn 644 2008 Winter
Brau Lynn 700 2008 Summer
Brau Lynn 720 2008 Fall
Brau Lynn 744 2008 Fall
Brau Lynn 813 2003 Fall
Brau Lynn 500 2007 Fall
Brau Lynn 542 2007 Fall
Brau Lynn 544 2007 Fall

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Ok, I tried that and got it work in reverse order (biggest to smallest).
Portions of this information is cut/pasted from another source - possibly
there is some code that is interfering. Thanks!