Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default convert text to hyperlink

i was given a list of sites to incorporate into a spreadsheet. the sites were
plain text, not set up as hyperlinks. the list is rather lengthy. is there
an easy way to convert the text into working hyperlinks? I want to jump to
the sites once you click on the link.

example:

napw.com
retirementjobs.com
clutchmagonline.com
koreadirect.com
africanmag.com
latiplanet.com

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I'd use an adjacent column:

=hyperlink("http://" & a1, a1)
and drag down.

(maybe hide that original column, too???)

--

Dave Peterson