Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Linking Worksheet to Database?

I know how to link an Access Database to a Spreadsheet, but how do you do the
reverse?

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In Access choose File, Get External Data, Link.

To make this work properly I suggest you range name your data set in Excel.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"RoadKill" wrote:

I know how to link an Access Database to a Spreadsheet, but how do you do the
reverse?

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Well in that case, choose Data, Import External Data, New Database Query, and
find and select your database. Then proceed through the wizard.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire