Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Is there an alternative to F11 in excel for an apple keyboard?

I have an apple keyboard and both OS 10 and Windows XP on my Mini Mac. There
are a number of function keys that I cannot use for Microsoft Office 2007.
The F11 key in excel is a perfect example. Are there other key action
alternatives for these functions?