Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default No chart printed

I'm having a hard time plrinting horizontal bar chart using excel 2007.
Preview shows perfect chart but all the bars are missing in the printing (I
can see only word in the printed chart)

I have clicked "Print in black and While" in the page set up but no bars
printed.

Could somebody help? THANK YOU!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Does it print if you unselect the Black & White printing option? It
might be that the colour that you have used for your bar translates
into "White".

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Jan 27, 6:48*pm, MORNING BEAUTY <MORNING
wrote:
I'm having a hard time plrinting horizontal bar chart using excel 2007. *
Preview shows perfect chart but all the bars are missing in the printing (I
can see only word in the printed chart) *

I have clicked "Print in black and While" in the page set up but no bars
printed.

Could somebody help? *THANK YOU!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Also try changing printer from Draft to Better quality
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

wrote:
I'm having a hard time plrinting horizontal bar chart using excel 2007.
Preview shows perfect chart but all the bars are missing in the printing
(I
can see only word in the printed chart)

I have clicked "Print in black and While" in the page set up but no bars
printed.

Could somebody help? THANK YOU!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thank you so much for your time. I had set "Better Qaulity" when I tried.

After trial and error working once again, here are what I found I needed to
do so chart is printed with bars, which I did not have to in 2003 version and
I don't know if this is the requirement in 2007, though.

(This is the case when I created the cart it in gray scaled bars)

1. Click the chart on the work sheet. ( I did not have to do so in
2003!!!)

2. Go to "Print set up", and click the tab "Chart", and then click "Print
in black and white)

2. Go to "Print" and click €śProperties€ť, select €śPaper/Quality€ť and then
click Black and White.

3. Then print.

The point was the #1 Above. When I printed without selecting the chart even
after setting #2 and #3 above, bars were missing in the print, which is very
strange and did not happen in 2003.

wrote:
I'm having a hard time plrinting horizontal bar chart using excel 2007.
Preview shows perfect chart but all the bars are missing in the printing
(I
can see only word in the printed chart)

I have clicked "Print in black and While" in the page set up but no bars
printed.

Could somebody help? THANK YOU!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

This should not be necessary. Any chance you can send me a sample file (just
omit TRUENORTH. in my email address)
best wishes
--

"MORNING BEAUTY" wrote in message
Thank you so much for your time. I had set "Better Qaulity" when I tried.

After trial and error working once again, here are what I found I needed
do so chart is printed with bars, which I did not have to in 2003 version
and
I don't know if this is the requirement in 2007, though.

(This is the case when I created the cart it in gray scaled bars)

1. Click the chart on the work sheet. ( I did not have to do so in
2003!!!)

2. Go to "Print set up", and click the tab "Chart", and then click
"Print
in black and white)

2. Go to "Print" and click "Properties", select "Paper/Quality" and then