Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default DATES AND VALUE

Dear Sir
I need you help in my Table

1 I have one table with the orders I made in all the year.
2- and I have one table with total orders per month
my question is how I could add in the table no 2 the total of the value of
total payment in month.

dat of payment to be pay

28/1/09 28/1/09 4365
28/3/09 28/3/09 4766
26/2/09 26/2/09 5096
27/4/09 27/4/09 4177
27/4/09 27/4/09 12346
27/4/09 27/4/09 14595
27/4/09 27/4/09 2240 0
13/3/09 13/3/09 3536.7

total orders per month total payments per month
jan 1
feb 1
mar 2
apr 4
may 0
jun 0
jul 0
aug 0
sep 0
oct 0
nov 0
dec 0

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

I can see table No. 2 below total orders per month, but could not get your
question can you please elaborate what exactly are you looking for.
--
_______________________
Click "Yes" if it helps

"rajaiy" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Dear Sir

Thanks'

I need the total to be oay in teble 1 in the payment per month.

exs ( for march 2 payment 1 - 4766 2- 3536.7 = 8302.7 ) to be autu count in
table no 2 as
total orders per month total payments per month
jan 1
feb 1
mar 2 8302.7
apr 4