Fawn

Default combining workbooks

I have 26 workbooks. What I want to do is to have master list to combine
all of them on one worksheet. I have tried to link them however every month
number of lines and size of the workbook will not be the same.

I need to make this simple as there is other users who are not too familiar
with excel

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks