Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default CUMIPMT function error

I have excel 2003. I sent via email a worksheet to my office.
It is a worksheet that calculates various rates of return, NOI, CAP rates,
Return on Cash, etc.

Now when I make a change of any kind, the 'INTEREST' cell displays "#NAME".

I have done the 'tools', 'add-ins', 'Analysis Tool-Pak', and it does show
the items checked.

I still cannot get this to work. I even shut down the computer and
restarted, thinking it needed to 'apply', but to no avail.

HELP!!
--
Thank You
mjb

CUMIPMT David Excel Worksheet Functions 4 August 22nd 06 10:23 PM
excel function cumipmt Computer Bob Excel Worksheet Functions 1 August 12th 05 07:15 PM
CUMIPMT #NAME error Steve @ Keane Excel Worksheet Functions 3 April 27th 05 03:25 PM
cumipmt Toni Excel Worksheet Functions 8 April 19th 05 04:52 AM
CUMIPMT Dorlon Excel Worksheet Functions 1 February 14th 05 03:49 PM