Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Formula help

I'm pulling out my hair. LOL I'm try to create a range. (I think)

If a number falls between two numbers it returns a dollar amount. Example:
The ranges are
LEFT RIGHT
250 250 = $40
500 500 = $100
1000 1000 = $200
2000 2000 = $400
3000 3000 = $600
4000 4000 = $800
5000 5000 = $1000

If the "LEFT" cell's figure is 2500 and the "RIGHT" cell's figure is 3500
the it shows the amount from the 2000 range as $400

I hope that this is clear. Thanks to whomever helps. Much appreciated!!
Robert
--
Thanks much
Robert