Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel concatenation

HELP!

I need help with a concatenation formula that I have written.

My file was given to me from a Primavera download and I am having a dickens
of a time gettiing my formula to work.

My results keep showing an additional space that I just can't seem to get
rid of.

I have performed a work a round using the Replace function and am still
having trouble with an additional space that keeps popping up.

When I run the concatenation function in a blank worksheet it works like a
charm.

Is there a way I can upload my worksheet to have someone take a look?
--
Tom
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

VB Code wrote...
. . . download . . .

. . . additional space . . .

Almost certainly the unwanted space is a nonbreaking HTML space,
decimal character code 160. In formulas, the easiest way to delete
them would be

SUBSTITUTE(string,CHAR(160),"")
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Could be the space is non-breaking space........0160

TRIM or CLEAN will not get rid of those.

Try EditReplace

What: Alt + 0160

With: nothing

Replace all.