Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Calculation with EDATE Help Needed!

The formula below is producing an "#N/A" error.

=IF(K5="","",IF(TODAY()EDATE(H5+45),"Failed to Enroll on Time"))

What I am trying to do is the following:

If a date is posted in cell K5 (which is the enrollment date) than the
second half of the formula should not produce the FLAG "Failed to Enroll on
Time" regardless. If a date is NOT posted in cell K5, than the "Failed to
Enroll on Time" flag should appear 45 days after the date posted in cell H5.
Unfortunately I am getting the error message noted above (#N/A), and not the
results I am trying to obtain..........

Thanks in advance!

Dan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I don't think you need EDATE, Dan. EDATE is used to add a number of
months to a date. Try this

=IF(H5="","",IF(AND(K5="",TODAY()H5+45),"Failed to Enroll on
Time",""))