George

Default How do I format cells and enter data to be valued for TIME and th.

I need to calculate the difference between 2 or 3 times. Example: Start 9am,
Finish 6pm - how do i format the cells, enter the data in the cells and
calculate the difference to give me a result in time?
PeterAtherton

2
Enter time as 9:00 AM and 6:00 pm in say B2 and c2 and use the formula

=b2-c2-0.041667. this assumes a one hour lunch break

Same fomula works for time entered in 24 hour format. e.g. 9:00 and 18:00

regards
Peter