Sergio

Default Using FREQUENCY Function to Count

I am trying to count unique values in data per the sample below. The values
I want should be per "Name"

Name Val1 Val2
Alpha 100 250
Alpha 100 350
Alpha 200 250
Beta 100 150
Beta 200 150

I would to see the following frequency values:
Name #Unique Val1 #Unique Val2
Alpha 2 2
Beta 2 1

I am not sure if I can nest one unique count in another so if not, then
perhaps separate but nonetheless per name.

Thanks
Jason Morin

I like to refer to George Simms' example when using
FREQUENCY to count unique values based on 1 or more
criteria:

http://groups-
beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.fun
ctions/msg/6627f4f1c7554164

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA