Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Can I reference a textbox in a formula in Excel

Can I use a text box in a formula ie. copy the contents automatically to
another sheet.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

The easiest way to implement this is to have a macro copy the text from the
textbox and store it in a cell.

The formula could then reference the cell in the usual way.

Sub dural2()
Dim s As String
s = "Text Box 1"
Sheets("Sheet1").Shapes(s).Select
Range("Z100").Value = Selection.Characters.Text
Gary''s Student - gsnu200821