Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default autofit cell height and width to match bitmap contents

Hello --
Can you please tell me how I can autofit my worksheet cells to match the
height and width of a bitmap (.jpg) image?

In general, I want to create a worksheet to manage 100+ bitmaps of varying
shapes and sizes along with associated metadata. When complete, I'll need to
be able to apply typical sorting and filtering functions without losing the
cell formatting.

Thanks in advance.