Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel automatic tab

I have set up a template form to use, it is a word document with an excel
spreadsheet set up, the sheet has 2 columns, 1 to type general info in and
the second to place amounts into. When we try to type on the line to show an
item such as 1- it automatically moves the type to the first tab, like this
is an automatic tab, how can I get rid of this.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Your description is not clear.

What is a Word Document with an Excel setup?

Where and what are you typing?

Please use cell or row references, not "line"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP