Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel and Dreamweaver

In Excel 2003, I would generate bitmap picture files in .xls format and
import them into .html files through Dreamweaver web development software.
However, Dreamweaver no longer handles the importing and complains with a
"PasteManager/Java Script" error message.

I'm running Excel in Compatibility Mode and the bitmaps are still going to
..xls files (not one of the new file formats, that I can tell).

I also reinstalled Dreamweaver, thinking that was the problem. Problem
persists.

Ideas, anybody.

Respectfully submitted,
Bob Myers