Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Can I use placeholders for constanst array using workday function?

Hello,

I would appreciate your help with:

Trying to create an automated process whe

A is Date; B is days; C returns date (where referenced to constant array)

Array would consist of 9 holidays, but I would like to include up to 25
place holders in order to activate on main worksheet with checkbox to turn
"on"

Like this:

A B
Holiday; 1/1/09
Holiday; 2/16/09
Holiday; 5/25/09
etc (total of 9)
Reserved 1; empty
Reserved 2; empty
Reserved 3; empty
Reserved 4; empty
etc (up to 25 reserved)

I appreciate your help.

Thanks
--
- thank you
penGuin_1
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Why don't you just use a dynamic range for the holidays list?

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"penGuin_1" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Can I use placeholders for constanst array using workday funct

Thank you for your quick response - though I am not sure what you are
referring to with a dynamic range
--
- thank you
penGuin_1

"penGuin_1" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I don't understand what you're trying to do, but...

Debra Dalgleish explains dynamic range names he
http://contextures.com/xlNames01.html#Dynamic

"penGuin_1" wrote in message
[...]

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks Dave - I will give that a try and see if it works
--
- thank you
penGuin_1