Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Normal distribution

Hi, good morning,

I have a list of values and intend to trace a graph of normal
distribution. How I can make using excel 2007?

Supose that this is the list:

column A

91,00
88,00
79,00
78,80
77,00
75,30
74,00
72,40
71,00
68,00
66,00
65,50
65,40
62,30
61,00
59,00
56,00
55,90
55,00

Thanks in advance!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Plot either
NORMDIST(x,AVERAGE(data),STDEV(data),FALSE) vs. x
or
NORMDIST(x,AVERAGE(data),STDEV(data),TRUE) vs. x
depending on whether you want the bell-shaped density curve or the S-shaped
cumualtive curve.

Jerry