Jason

Default networkdays() problem when deleting row or column

Hi,

I'm working in Excel 2002. I have 12 cells that use the networkdays()
function. When i delete a full row or move a column I get an error that reads
'Invalid Name Error'.
The cells the formula is referencing are date formatted cells and the
function works perfectly until this point.

I need the functionality to delete rows and move columns without this error
orcurring.

help is greatly appreciated

Jason