Junior Member

Default Excel unblock

Hi all.

I have an excel file with some cells containing Hypertextual URL links.

These links are opened by a macro but sometimes the internet site is slow because it is down or in overload and excel crashes.

I try pressing esc button but it doesn't work, the screen become white and everything stops.

I was arguing if there is a way to unblock excel in these cases or maybe a code that I can insert in the macro so that it stops the loop after 10 seconds.

Thank you