Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I vlookup

I've got 2 worksheet with about 25 pieces of data. I need to be able to
identify when one of the pieces of data are not the same in each worksheet. I
created concatonates in the first column of each (columns in each associated
with account #, billing # and name). That's my join info. I want to be able
to id those where the phone # on each are not the same. Would I do a vlookup?
How do I do that in home and student 2007. Formula please
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Excel 2007
Compare Tables
http://www.savefile.com/files/1911478
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I've got three entry fields in a document that users are going to entry the
length width and height of an object.

I then want to do look up and find an exact or as close to exact match as
possible and return a object type as a response.

is vlookup the right function?

As I have it now I'm figuring out the volume and doing the vlookup that way.
But that presents some issues 10x10x10 is the same as 5x20x5 and that will
not due in this application.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve

"Herbert Seidenberg" wrote:

Excel 2007
Compare Tables
http://www.savefile.com/files/1911478

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Steve,
Here is a solution to finding the closest match:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zdmgtg3mimt/12_04_08.xlsx