Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Cell manipulation with imaging

Trying to get access to cells after inserting an image that covers the entire
sheet. I can see the data but can't access it to manipulate it. Trying to
create a form. Anyone know how to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Instead of putting an image over the entire sheet - choose Format, Sheet,
Background and put the image in a a background. ( However, backgrounds don't
print, but they don't block access to cells.)

What kind of form? - are you trying to make the sheet act like a form or are
you trying to create a dialog box that pops up (called a userform)? We need
lots more detail.

cheers,
Shane DEvenshire