Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default One for somebody

How would I do this.
I have my workbook set out to calculate absence percentage for the whole
year updated daily. As people take time off a 1 is entered into a cell for
that person.
I have =COUNTA(A6:A183) to count the number of employees in cell H5. In I5
is the number of workdays so far this year. =I5*H5 for work days available
this year totaling 41296 in cell J5. Lost days is in K5 using
=SUMPRODUCT(--(E6:E2036=1),--(E7:E2037<1),--($A6:$A2036=TODAY()-365)). In
L5 is =K5/J5*100 which gives the percentage from 02 Jan 2008 to present
date.
Can someone tell me any easy way to break this down for a weekly totals then
a monthly totals. I can do it, but my way is very cumbersome. Someone will
probably have a 1 line formula for doing this. I need it to automatically go
onto sheet 4 so that it is always available. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Bryan.