Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Fill down option in conditional formatting?

I have two columns showing figures for each year. I am trying to set
conditional formatting up so that if the figure in column A is greater than
the figure in column B then it changes colour. I can do this individually for
each row, but is there a way of excel changing which cell it compares against
automatically?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you select entire columns A:B and enter formula =$A1$B1 as condition in
CT dialog then Excel will do what you are looking for.

Regards,
Stefi

€˛Gemma€¯ ezt Ć*rta: