Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Pivot Table Options - Default Display Settings

Is there a way to change the pivot table default settings so that a new pivot
table is always generated in the "Classic Pivot Table Layout" display? I am
trying to avoid checking the little box located under "Pivot Table
Options/Display".
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

There are not global pivot table options which are under our control, I
would suggest the only thing you could do is create a macro, put it in the
personal macro workbook and assign a shortcut key to it.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire