-   -   add & subtract time in 1 formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/211662-add-subtract-time-1-formula.html)

Mr Chumley

add & subtract time in 1 formula

Trying to set up a flexy sheet in excecl where it adds my start and finish
time in different cells and subtracts my 30min break and give me a total. I
then need to add total times up and if graeter than 37.5 h show me the
overtime. banging head against wall getting no where. Please can someone
Help!!

galimi

add & subtract time in 1 formula

You can use the now() function to return the exact time.
You then have to copy & paste special as values.
You can subtract dates/times, 1 is equivalent to a day in Excel so 8 hours
would be represented as .333333, which you can simply multiply by 24 to
reflect in hours.
--
http://www.ExcelHelp.us

888-MY-ETHER ext. 01781474

"Mr Chumley" wrote:

Trying to set up a flexy sheet in excecl where it adds my start and finish
time in different cells and subtracts my 30min break and give me a total. I
then need to add total times up and if graeter than 37.5 h show me the
overtime. banging head against wall getting no where. Please can someone
Help!!

FSt1

add & subtract time in 1 formula

hi