Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Change caption of a button

Not trying to sound dense here,
but I have a active X command button
that hyperlinks to another
area in the workbook,
Everything works great, but I cannot
figure out how to change the caption
or the text display in the button
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Go into design mode, double-click the button and it takes you into the VBIDE
with that control selected. You can change the caption in the properties
window.

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Dylan @ UAFC" wrote in message
Not trying to sound dense here,
but I have a active X command button
that hyperlinks to another
area in the workbook,
Everything works great, but I cannot
figure out how to change the caption
or the text display in the button

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

bob,
I have the macro enabled in the sheet,
If I right click the button there is no properties
option, there is a format picture option.
If I select the button and and choose the properties
tab on the developer, there is no section for
caption.
If I go Visual Basic page and
ad in
..caption = "tesxt I want inside button"

Nothing happens

"Dylan @ UAFC" wrote in message
Not trying to sound dense here,
but I have a active X command button
that hyperlinks to another
area in the workbook,
Everything works great, but I cannot
figure out how to change the caption
or the text display in the button

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I said double-click when in design mode and go to the VBIDE to set the
property there.

--
HTH

Bob