Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Automating text

Hi, I am currently updating a database . In Column D I enter the various
types of service offered to this one destination. EG Equation, Equation
Heavy, Dimension and Variation DGR. Each destination will have its own line
and one of these words will be next to it with the respective information. I
also enter the description of this service in column E. I would be so happy
if someone could tell me if there is a formula or function where I could
automate and when I type "Equation" in column D, it would automatically enter
the description for it. Can anyone help me so that I dont have to keep
copying and pasting this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

See if this is what you had in mind:

http://contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html