Junior Member

Default IF statments for multiple listings.

Hello,

I am hoping someone might be able to help with this. I am trying to come up with a sheet for my Fantasy Football league's draft. I have one worksheet that has the entire draft. Then I have a worksheet for each team. This has a table that autopopulates from the original draft, showing who each team has drafted. Also, there is another table on this worksheet that shows the full roster for the team.

Here's the problem. We draft multiple players at a couple of positions. So, I have been able to use the IF function to scan the data table for position players. (i.e. =IF(H6="QB",G6, IF(H7="QB", G7, IF(H8="QB", G8, IF(H9="QB", G9, IF(H10="QB", G10, IF(H11="QB", G12, IF(H13="QB", G13)))))))
So that it will autopopulate the QB position on the table. The problem I have is with the positions we draft more than one of. So for RB, it will autopopulate from the draft table, but it will put the first RB selcted at both cells.

Is there some way to have the first RB cell search through the data table and autopopulate. And then have the second RB cell compare itself with the first cell, and put in the next player?

Thank you.
Biff

Hi!

This shouldn't be too difficult but it's hard to give
advice without seeing the file. If you want to send me a
copy I'll take a look.

Biff

--
imjoel
.

Junior Member

Biff,

What's your e-mail address and I'll send it over.

Thank you,

-Joel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff
[...]

Biff

Hi!

You should have stayed in the original thread! I may not
have seen this post!

Valko 01 is at com cast period ten.

Reverse ten. Take out all the spaces and is.

-