Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default lookup values vertically in a list and return the repeats

I have a huge table with account numbers and I need to find out all the ones
that are repeated in one column so that I can delete them and just keep one
value (one Row)..

Does anybody know how to do this with VLOokup or some other function?

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you have your account numbers in Col A then enter this in B1 and copy down
=IF(COUNTIF($A$1:A1,A1)1,"Duplicate",A1)
Filter on Duplicate and delete those rows..