ExcelMonkey

Default Column WE

I have a spreadsheet that I just put a new row into and
have put a formula in adding the value from a cell
(+I1262) to some other values. However when I go into the
cell it now says +WE1262. Why is this happening? And how
is it even possible to display this given that Excel only
has columns going out to IV?

Thanx

EM
bj

check <tools<formula auditing to see if it actually refers to something.
(Probably someone did a global find/replace to replace "I" with "WE" and it
hit the equations also)
{not that I would ever have done something like this}