Kurt Paradise

Default Why are the cells of my workbook not refreshing?

I have one worksheet linked to another worksheet in the same workbook. It was
working fine for several months. Yesterday I changed the data on one
worksheet and the formulas on the worksheet linked to this one didn't
refresh. The only way I could get it to work was to hit F2 and then enter.
Later, I used a different workbook, and the same problem occurred. Why is
this happening, and how can I prevent it from happening in the future?

Thanks :)
Paul B

Kurt, sounds like calculation is set to manual, go to tools, options,
calculation and check automatic
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003