Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Inventory Tracking Sheet

Hi all, still in slight struggle - hope you can help.
First here is an example, then I will tell you the issue:
A B C D
E F
Inventory ID Product Name Max Stock Quantity Out On Hand
Ordered
1234 Spray Wax 50 20
30 (E1) 0
5678 3M Sand Paper 20 5
15
1234 Spray Wax 50 10
(E1-D3) 0

Okay here is the issue, I need to keep a running total (current on hand
stock) each time quantity goes out for a particular product as well as, when
specific products are ordered. In this example, Column E will give me a true
inventory amount for each product entered on the sheet based on the last "On
hand number" found in column E.

Any suggestions as to how I set this up on a worksheet. Yes, I know about
pivot tables but, that is not an option...they want a simple worksheet...lol!

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

you might want to take a look at Microsoft's Inventory tracking template

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/he...424161033.aspx

Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"Bobby R." wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Shane,
I have the inventory template, the problem is identify how to make it work
for me needs. Thanks anyway.