Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to load a worksheet from Internet into a worksheet?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to load the worksheet from Internet
into a worksheet?
For example, I would like to load
http://main.hsi.com.hk/hsicom/table/DyFormA1.xls for HSI sheet into my active
worksheet?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Save the file from the Internet. Open the file, then use "Move or Copy
Sheet" if you want to copy a sheet from there to your own workbook.
[Be careful with your terminology, and remember the difference between a
worksheet and a workbook. If you actually want to put the data into an
existing workSHEET, use copy and Paste.]
--
David Biddulph

"Eric" wrote in message
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to load the worksheet from
Internet
into a worksheet?
For example, I would like to load
http://main.hsi.com.hk/hsicom/table/DyFormA1.xls for HSI sheet into my
active
worksheet?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Try View|Toolbars - Web
and paste the address into the adress bar.

Mike

"Eric" wrote:

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to load the worksheet from Internet
into a worksheet?
For example, I would like to load
http://main.hsi.com.hk/hsicom/table/DyFormA1.xls for HSI sheet into my active
worksheet?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thank everyone for suggestions
I would like to run a macro to load
http://main.hsi.com.hk/hsicom/table/DyFormA1.xls into my worksheet, so
everytime, I open this worksheet and run the macro, it will update the
worksheet automatically.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thank everyone very much for any suggestions
Eric