Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Currencies

My bank has a web page thes list todays curriencies of different money, £ $
euro, swedish kroner, norwegian kroner etc

I have a sheet that I get the prices in the different countries money and
need to get them in norwegian kroner based on this list on web, and updated
when the change or every morning or when I open the sheet

The list is static, and the currencies are listed the same way always, only
the value change.

USD 7,53
£ 11,83
Euro 8,95
SEK 10,83
How do I do it??

--
Just a regular user

Rock
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Try this

Data|Import external date - New WEB query
Paste your banks web page address into the address bar and click GO
Scroll to the table you want and click the Yellow arrow, it will turn green
Click Import and select a cell for your data and you get your table
Right click the table to set the refresh frequency

Mike