Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default which record is deleted when I use the "remove duplicates" functi.

I want the oldest record to be deleted, not the newest when I find the same
customer - how can I ensure this happens?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

what does your data look like? How do you know which record is the oldest?
What if there are more than two records? Could you should us a sample data
layout?

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire