Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Formulating cells

Hi,
I'm trying to total a column and within it I have created rows that total by
sum and rows that total by subtraction. My total at the bottom of the column
is only showing the rows totaled by sum and not including rows totaled by
subtraction. What am I doing wrong??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Please post the formulas you are using and where they are placed.

Also, some small sample of data would help.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP