Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel worksheet problem

I would Excel like to insert information into another work sheet in the same
work book only when dates are added.

Example: when filling out my finances in one work sheet, I want it to
automatically populate onto another sheet when date of purchase has been
filled in.
I would like it to also pull the information on what was purchased.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Try this =if(date cell<"",specific action,"")

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"Troubled in excel." <Troubled in wrote in
message ...